Sunday, March 22, 2009

LOOKING FOR MY CHILD

Hello,
Thank you for reading my blog. Most of you have had the great fortune of living with your biological parents, and being raised by them. I did, and I have been fortunate to have had two blessed parents.

I have a daughter born in March, 2003. Her father is Fares Mansour Almalik from Riyad, Saudi Arabia. Fares has addresses here in Virginia, D.C. and elsewhere. One of his girlfriends, Baraba, told me in that she was going to raise a child, and my daughter may have been with her at times.
She is not his only girlfriend, and there are other persons who may have been in the company of my child. My daugther has blonde hair and big blue eyes.

If you can search your heart, and help me to find my daughter, I will be most grateful to you.
May God speak to your heart.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment